I am so completely jazzed right now!! I won a brand new digital camera through the library summer reading program!! This is so cool on so many different levels. On the practical side, my camera has totally given it up and only turns on anymore when it feels like it, which is usually after the picture moment has passed. But, on the more important side, this is totally reasurance from God that I should only continue to divulge in my one true weakness during nap time - reading!! My hubby is totally mocking me and my addiction to "stories" right now!
I will admit that I do struggle with a real problem. I get way too absorbed in the books that I take on...I stay up way too late....I rush through stuff to get back to my book...I cannot leave a library without at least two new books to hoard on my nightstand. Oh well, this time my "stories" have paid off!
Our family loves the summer reading program. We also scored 6 free STL car*ds tickets. Ian is still praying that his name gets drawn for the brand new W*ii. He even read ten extra books so he could have two tickets in the drawing.
Anyhoo, now we'll see if the pictures I post improve. The majority of them up until now have been taken with my phone!!
Happy Reading Everyone!! ;)
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congrats, Dana!!! What a "problem" to have : ) I think that's wonderful you read! What a great way to "indulge" yourself!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That's so exciting! I don't think our library has anything like that - I'm going to have to do some research. I love going to the library as well...CTW even checked out a book last week (after I made him lie to the librarian!) Can't wait to see the great pictures!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting that you got a camera from all that reading!!! Looks like a nice camera too!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!! Congrats!!! Read on, sister, read on!!
ReplyDelete