Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ava's First Haircut

Miss Ava is going to be 2 in less than a week. I decided it was time for her very first hair "trim." We don't want to lose those pig tails!

Ava was really shy at first, but once I sat in the chair with her she was a natural. She sat still, didn't cry and really seemed to enjoy it. Oh, and the sucker at the end was a definite plus. Our friend Eraka did the honors of cutting, and Ava even said she was thankful for Eraka in her night night prayer. Everyone keeps commenting how nice her hair looks and she replys "yes, tank you!"

Look how tiny she looks in this picture! Her personality makes her seem so much bigger!

5 comments:

  1. Miss Ava looks adorable! She has really pretty hair too. Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhhh Ava! So pretty!! And grown up!! Great job Eraka!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOohhhhh Ava!! So pretty!! What a big girl!!

    Fabulous as always, Miss Eraka!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to add that this is just the cutest pic of you and Ava!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute picture of you and Ava together! What a big girl she is!!! I remember when you just had her...craziness?!?!?

    ReplyDelete